Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Progress!

I'm making serious progress on that little girl's quilt.  The Queen size quilt for my cousin is languishing.  Mostly because I can't figure out where to sandwich the thing in my small house.  I've asked a friend for help- her house is significantly larger and she has copious amounts of floor space.  Yay friends!  Now we just have to find a moment (or 157) to do it!

But here's the single bed/ primary colours quilt so far!  Bought and cut on Saturday, pieced on Sunday- added top and bottom pieces on Monday, shopped for and pieced backing on Tuesday, added more to backing and pin basted the quilt sandwich on Wednesday.  Hooray!  That's gotta be a record.  On to quilting tomorrow (Thursday).... maybe!



Mind starting to wander to binding now...

No comments:

Post a Comment