Saturday, March 2, 2013

New Bag, New Blog

Two firsts- one a finish and one a beginning.  How do you like my new purse?
(Pattern is the 'Retro Bag' from Creative Handbags @ http://www.myhobbystore.co.uk )

What am I thinking starting a blog?  So far, I'm considering this as mostly just a spot to record my creations.  Facebook pictures just aren't doing it for me anymore and I feel like I'm sharing my sewing with a lot of folks who don't 'do' sewing there.  So here we are!  Well, here I am, and perhaps you'll join me somewhere along the way.  

A neighbour of mine calls blogs 'brags', he's not wrong... but I'd like to think it will be a useful place to brag, and along the way I'll probably also bitch, bore you, wonder aloud (ran out of b words) and perhaps even learn something new.  

No comments:

Post a Comment